Be it curling or straightening, your hair is being exposed to heat. Don’t you feel like it needs some protection? 🤔 Just to sort out this question, here I am. Your hairs are a blessing that you need to save. For making its life longer, you need to protect it from heat. Here’s an ultimate guide how you can help your hairs.
TIPS & TRICKS ✨
- USING ALOE VERA GEL : If you do not have heat protectants, than use any aloe vera gel you have as a heat protectant. This is 100% working hack!
- USE CONDITIONERS WEEKLY : If you are the one who use heat once a week, then be the one who uses conditioner once a week because conditioner repairs damages at the ends and makes the reaction of heat less.
- AIR DRY : Remember, whenever you wash your hairs, dont blow dry them, instead let them dry naturally in air.
- HEAT PROTECTANT : If you have one, remember to apply it even when you are styling your hairs. This is kinda protection step you’ll take for your own hairs.
- Apply heat protectants formulated for natural hair.
- Always moisturize and deep condition your hair beforehand.