QUICK MAKEUP ~ DAILY EDITION
Makeup is an art. We can pursue different personalities by makeup. Here’s something I’ve bought to you for finding the perfect makeup for your daily routine. This is definitely going to make your task easy!
This guide is suitable for all skin types, be it oily or dry. It will work the same.
EASY 60 SECONDS MAKEUP!
- PREP YOUR SKIN : You should start off by applying moisturizer (or you may apply primer) to prep your skin for the further makeup steps. This would give an even base to the face. 💫
- APPLY SOME BB OR CC CREAMS INSTEAD OF FOUNDATIONS : For the everyday purpose, avoid applying foundations. REASONS : Firstly, foundation can cause irritation to your skin if applied regularly. Secondly, Other Creams would speed up the process. 🎖
- APPLY COMPRESSED POWDERS/ COMPACT : Be sure that you cream has not created any creases, and then jump on to the powders. Try to be gentle and apply powder in more concentrations to the high points of your face. Try to make the powder even on the face. 🧩
- SET THE BASE : Quickly apply a setting spray to make your face base last long. Tryna tap the liquid from the spray onto your face after application. 🎁
- EYELINERS : Apply eyeliner if you want to, or you may skip the step. If you are the one who wants to define the eyes, but do not want to use eyeliners, so pick up your favourite kohl pencil and apply it to the waterline (really very thinly). I sometimes go for winged liners and sometimes with the kohl pencil. It’s all up to the mood how I want to make the look. ✔️
- FINISH UP THE MAKEUP : Pick up your favourite nude lipstick and follow it on your lips. Try to create the deepest pigmentation to give a defined look to your lips. 👍🏻